1. Obtain your real estate license.
Click here for information about obtaining a real estate license.
Click here for information on becoming a managing broker.
2. Select your membership classification.
Designated REALTOR®: Managing Broker or appraiser (licensed and/or certified) who has fulfilled membership requirements in a local, state and national Board of REALTORS®.
REALTOR®: Broker, or appraiser (licensed and/or certified) who is associated with a Designated REALTOR® and who has fulfilled membership requirements in local, state and national Board of REALTORS®.
Affiliate Member: Individuals associated with a company, firm or corporation, which are related to or have an interest in the real estate industry, but are not engaged in the real estate profession’s activities of appraising, buying, selling, exchanging, renting, leasing or managing real estate for compensation.
3. Complete the appropriate REALTOR® application form.
Click on the appropriate link below to complete or download an application.
2019 MLS Subscribers Application
2019 Unlicensed Assistant Application
Orientation Agreement – New Member
2019 KBOR MLS e-Key Agreement
4. Send KBOR the following information.
- Completed application form.
- The appropriate membership dues/fees (you will need to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to get the correct prorated amount).
5. Attend a KBOR New Member Orientation class within twelve months.
New Member Orientation is a requirement for REALTOR® & Designated REALTOR® membership. It must be completed within twelve months from the approval of application or the application will be deactivated.
If you have any questions or problems with this information, please call the KBOR Office at (574) 269-6706. You may also e-mail your questions to email@example.com.